Saturday, August 2, 2008

Dessert update...

No, I did not mean to say "desert". If you read my previous post, you know what I'm talking about. Just to let everyone know, two of the three five-star dinners are over and I did not get dessert from either one! To James' defense, the first night was a very expensive place. It would have cost $30 for dessert! Tonight was a buffet so that would have been hard to bring unless he smuggled some out in his mouth or pocket...(Hmm, which would I prefer?) But he did order me some chocolate cake from KFC since that's what Micah and I had for dinner. Too bad I had to share with Micah - she's surprisingly quick with her fork when chocolate cake is involved but very slow when it's anything healthy. KFC even delivers as do many other fast food places here! I'll let you know about tomorrow night's final dinner! :)

No comments: