Friday, August 15, 2008

Ha Ha! Look who's posting now! James here; Beth has left me for "shopping" this afternoon with 2 head of children to look after. With hard work, determination and a bit of luck, they are both sleeping. I'm sure Beth left thinking that it would be just a wild and unpleasant afternoon here while she leisurely shopped. Things are going well. It's hot outside and cool inside. We can't get the upstairs air-conditioner at a good temperature. 73 F means it is freezing in the TV room while 74 F means I'm sweating in my sleep. I'll try to tape over the TV room vent again once my perfect children are awake again. Tonight for dinner is some sort of kebab from the grocery store. Today's lunch was TGI Fridays. Yup, there is one of those here too.
We're gearing up for Steve's wedding in Austria in just 3 weeks. Then, the week after that, we'll travel to an island chain in the Indian Ocean called the Maldives for a beach getaway from Qatar. We are finally using all of the Hilton hotel points I accumulated while working in Colorado. I'm sure Beth will post pictures.
I suppose that's enough. I guess Beth will see this an reprimand me for usurping here blog. Oh, well. I hope she brings home ice cream.

No comments: