Saturday, July 26, 2008

Levi's first swim

Walking to the pool...
This picture is actually hazy because of the humidity! We walked outside and the camera lens fogged up!

Levi looking pretty relaxed about what's about to happen to him.


Can't believe I am posting a picture of myself in a suit on the internet! Will these come back to haunt me later in my career?


This was Levi's first time in a pool. He was really relaxed the whole time and seemed to love watching the other kids splash around in the water.

Just hanging out after a nice swim and a bath in the poolside bathroom sink! Ha! I figure while we're at it, I'll just bathe him too!

Micah always enjoys swimming but she really likes the kiddie pool at our new compound because she can run along the steps. It has a series of wide steps that go down into the pool that she loves to use.

Always a happy girl after a swim...and no I did not give her gum - that's trash that she picked up.

No comments: