Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Taking over...


Okay, so James actually started this blog as I have not wanted to start one. I don't think we do that many interesting things and I'm really not much of a writer. But I am taking it over because the kids and I at least do more things than James! Hehe! I'll at least post pictures of our activities once in awhile.

We are going to be moving into a new compound tomorrow. It is a much bigger place than we are in now. There is a yard with grass, a carport for both cars, four bedrooms, four living areas, and 6 toilets! I actually need to be doing some things to prepare for the move so I will have to post more, including pictures after a few days. Here is a picture of the villa we are leaving behind...our home for over the last year. :(

Oh, but I do have one piece of exciting news (at least for me)...Levi slept through the night last night! He went from 11pm to 7:30 this morning! Yeah! He is just past 3 months old! For a minute, I thought something was wrong because he slept so well!

2 comments:

Pavlas Family said...

Welcome to the dark side :-D I will be checking in from time to time to see how you guys are doing. Good luck with the move!

carmagea said...

yikes-that's alot of toilets to clean!